The programme is managed and administered by the following staff from the Southampton Statistical Sciences Research Institute:
- Dr. Gabriele B. Durrant
- CASS Director and Reader at the Southampton Statistical Sciences Research Institute (email@example.com)
- Lesley Porter
- CASS Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Southampton Staff
CASS is supported by members of staff from the Southampton Statistical Sciences Research Institute and from the Division of Social Statistics, School of Social Sciences, which have an ongoing programme of research on topics of relevance to CASS.
External members of staff
A wide range of internationally well-known researchers support the teaching activities of CASS. Examples of members of staff who have recently taught on CASS courses include:
- Dr. Pamela Campanelli
- A Survey Methods Consultant and former Research Director at the National Centre for Social Research
- Prof Mick Couper, Joint Programme for Survey Methodology and University of Michigan.
- Prof. Frauke Kreuter, University of Maryland, Institute for Employment Research and University of Munich
- Prof. Jelke Bethlehem
- Professor and Senior Advisor of the Department of Statistical Methods of the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), Netherlands
- Dr Fannie Cobben
- Senior Methodologist, until recently at the department of Methodology and Quality at Statistics, Netherlands
- Prof. James Carpenter
- Professor in Medical and Social Statistics at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (University of London). He has led missing data courses in the UK and abroad, including under the ESRC's Researcher Development Initiative.
- Dr. Ian Brunton-Smith
- Senior Lecturer in quantitative methods in the Department of Sociology at the University of Surrey.
- Dr. Marcel Vieira
- Senior Lecturer in the Department of Statistics at the Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Juiz de Fora, Brazil